Our tight-knit team works hard and takes great pride in the results we’re able to generate for our clients — and we have a lot of fun in the process. We’re looking for an intern to help out on a variety of accounts from March through August 2015, working with both consumer and B2B clients, as well as on event coordination.
Here are some of the roles our intern could expect to be doing on any given day:
- Assisting in the development of press materials, media lists, media insights, media kits, event materials and other needs
- Contributing to the management of social media platforms, which may include creating social posts, photo editing and uploading, and more
- Being able to work independently on various aspects of client projects
- Contributing to the management and organizing of client reporting and media monitoring and organizing client reports
- Developing and managing an internal database of various resources
- Organizing logistics for upcoming client events, including but not limited to developing nametags, coordinating mailings, contacting vendors and creating event schedules
- Providing research support for new business efforts or other client projects
- Supporting all client teams on tasks large and small, including planning client meetings, coordinating internal brainstorms, celebrations and more
- Supplementing onsite support at client or agency events which includes some early mornings, nights and weekends
- Recent college graduates or seniors graduating in May 2015 and pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, public relations or a related area of study
- If graduating in May, you must be able to provide part-time support prior to graduation
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and willingness to take on any project
- Extremely computer/internet/social media savvy
- Valid driver’s license
Please submit your resume, two writing samples and a brief email why you are the fit for this position to email@example.com.
About Bellmont Partners
Established in 1996, Edina-based Bellmont Partners provides a full range of communications services, including strategic public relations counsel, public relations campaign development and execution, media relations, digital strategy and outreach, special event coordination, video production, and writing and design services.