2013 has been a productive year for Bellmont Partners clients who continue to receive industry recognition that acknowledges innovation, business savvy and forward momentum.
Just last week, our clients at XRS Corporation – an Eden Prairie, Minn.-based software company serving the trucking and transportation industries – won its second Tekne Award from the Minnesota High Tech Association, this time in the Mobile Technologies category.
The Tekne win comes less than a week after XRS received two Platinum MarCom Awards from the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. XRS was also named a finalist in the PR News Platinum PR Awards. These awards recognize the creative ways XRS – along with Bellmont Partners and Rumpza Consulting – communicated the company’s transformation from Xata Corporation to XRS.
Over the past few months, several other Bellmont Partners clients were recognized for their achievements in business and/or marketing excellence:
- Rebiotix, a clinical-stage biotechnology company, won a Leaders in Health Care Award from Minnesota Business magazine in the Startup category
- Brandon Sawalich from Starkey Hearing Technologies was a finalist in the Leaders in Health Care Award competition in the Emerging Leaders category
- The Choo Choo Bob Show won three Upper Midwest regional Emmy awards
- Richard Brown, CEO of JNBA Financial Advisors, was named the 2013 New Generation Influencer Award winner by Financial Planning magazine
- Toni Nuernberg from the Unclaimed Property Professionals Organization was named one of the “Top Women in Finance” by Finance & Commerce
- The Minnesota Fire Service Foundation received honorable mention in the traditional marketing category for the PR Daily Nonprofit PR Awards and was named a finalist in the PR News Platinum PR Awards
- Maverick Software Consulting received the Innovative Partnering and Collaboration Award from Minnesota Colleges and Universities (MnSCU)
Awards are an important business benchmark for measuring our clients’ work against the competition, and few honors compare to winning accolades from the industries you serve. In fact, they may even be more rewarding because peers who understand and appreciate the work you do better than others in the business community are judging you.
We love working with smart clients that have the passion and appetite to change the way business is done. Congratulations to all our clients on their recent award wins – we are grateful for your continued partnership.