Bellmont Partners, Ragan’s/PR Daily’s 2014 PR Agency of the Year and one of Minnesota Business Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Companies to Work For, is looking for a full-time digital/social media intern to help out on a variety of accounts from mid-May through August 2015.
The intern will spend approximately 50 percent of the time devoted to one client, the Brave New Workshop comedy theatre, helping with a variety of social media tactics for its Creative Outreach division, as well as other areas. The rest of the time will be spent working with a variety of B2B and B2C clients.
Here are some of the roles our intern could expect to be doing on any given day:
- Assisting in the development of social media content, including for platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Assisting in the development of other digital content, such as website and email marketing copy
- Photo editing and uploading
- Contributing to the community management of social media platforms, which may include publishing posts, coordinating with project leads and clients on responses to comments and more
- Being able to work independently on various aspects of client projects
- Contributing to the management and organizing of client reporting and media monitoring and organizing client reports
- Reporting and analyzing
- Monitoring social media, email and website metrics for clients
- Analyzing the data and making recommendations based on findings
- Drafting reports of metrics for clients
- Providing research support for new business efforts or other client projects
- Supporting client teams on other tasks large and small
- Recent graduates or current college students pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, public relations or a related area of study
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and willingness to take on any project
- Extremely computer/internet/social media savvy
Please submit your resume, two writing samples that showcase your social media, website and/or email writing skills, and a brief email letting us know why you are the fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Bellmont Partners
Established in 1996, Edina-based Bellmont Partners provides a full range of communications services, including strategic public relations counsel, public relations campaign development and execution, media relations, digital strategy and outreach, special event coordination, video production, and writing and design services.