We’re fond of home shows and love a good design project, so when we heard our friends at BEDD Head Media were producing the new MSP Home & Design Show, we were quick to offer our help with PR for the event. The show is taking place Sept. 30 through Oct. 2, but we’re already getting excited to see the new home trends, products and demonstrations.
Designed to attract consumers looking for inspiration and ideas for a variety of settings, from large homes to small-space living, the show has us looking forward to a number of features, including:
- Presentations from HGTV architect and interior designer John Gidding
- “Designer Rooms,” inspirational areas from interior designers
- The Makers’ Market – a shopping area devoted to Minnesota-made home products
- One-on-one consultations with designers
- An art gallery from local artist Drew Beson
- The Electronics Experience – the latest technology for homes today
Plus, the MSP Home & Design Show and Dunwoody College of Technology have announced a partnership that includes a scholarship fund for students enrolled in the college’s Interior Design Program. The partnership also allows students in the program the opportunity to display their talents by creating one of the Designer Rooms, a highlighted feature at the MSP Home & Design Show. We’re all for highlighting the latest home trends and supporting the next generation of designers!
Stay tuned for more info on the show as it approaches.