Bellmont Partners Public Relations is looking for a new team member with four to six years of PR experience, with an emphasis on digital/social media skills, to join our successful, growing agency. Agency experience is a must, as is the ability to manage client accounts and lead new business efforts.
We’re on the hunt for someone who thrives in a flexible, fast-paced environment and enjoys working with a variety of client types: B2B and B2C, large and small, regional and national. The right person will move effortlessly between traditional and digital PR tactics and is invested in keeping the two practices tightly aligned at every step. If we just described you, send your resume to email@example.com.
Here’s a list of things you may find yourself doing on any given day:
- Writing: news releases, pitches, blog posts, social media posts, websites, reports and new business pitches, to name a few formats
- Research on media outlets, blogs, social media and more
- Client management, communications and meetings
- Community management
- Pay-per-click ad campaign management on platforms such as Google and Facebook
- Event planning/task management
- Analysis and reporting of media results and online performance
- Strategic plan development
- Prior experience in an agency environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and able to work independently; often on multiple projects at one time
- Embraces new tools and tactics in our always-changing industry
- Comfortable communicating with clients, media and vendors on various platforms (phone, email, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Well organized and able to prioritize (and reprioritize, when necessary!)
- Great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Personally accountable
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience), flexible work schedule, health insurance stipend, sick days, vacation, and 10 paid holidays a year.