Today the Association of Marketing & Communication Professionals (AMCP) announced the winners of the 2015 MarCom Awards, and we’re excited to share that Bellmont Partners and our clients won two Platinum Awards, three Gold Awards and three Honorable Mentions. The MarCom Awards recognizes outstanding creative achievement by marketing and communication professionals, and this year there were more than 6,500 entries from 17 countries. We’re thrilled that our clients’ initiatives were recognized among such a large pool of entries.
Recipients of the Platinum Award, the highest honor, include:
- Rebranding the Deterra Drug Deactivation System – Branding Refresh category
- Introducing Global Rights for Women – Nonprofit category
Gold Awards were handed out to:
- Introducing the Deterra Drug Deactivation System – Public Relations Program category
- National Spotlight Shines on Superfan “Jiggly Boy,” with Bellmont Partners Public Relations Helping to Guide the Conversation, Deliver Messaging – Viral Marketing Campaign category (with client Brave New Workshop)
- GradStaff Knows Entry-Level Hiring – Publicity Campaign category
Honorable Mentions include:
- Bellmont Partners Honors Minnesota Fallen Firefighters – Pro Bono category (with client Minnesota Fire Service Foundation)
- Colleges Must Adapt to Changing Entry-Level Job Market – Online Placement category (with client GradStaff)
- Illuminating the Reflective Textile Market – Public Relations Program category (with client Safe Reflections)
Thanks to our clients for choosing us to partner with you on these award-winning (and rewarding) campaigns!