We were thrilled to learn this week that we earned a spot on Minnesota Business Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list! We’ve always strived to be a great place to work as we’ve grown rapidly in recent years – awards or no awards – but it’s an honor to be recognized on this list of impressive local companies. And it’s especially meaningful because this award is based on a survey of our employees.
The “100 Best” were selected by an independent research firm which used an anonymous online questionnaire filled out by the employees of each company to determine which companies in Minnesota excel in the areas of work environment, employee benefits and overall employee happiness, making them the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
While we don’t know exactly which perks and benefits our employees cited in their questionnaires, we can take a guess that many of them might have mentioned:
- Our shiny new office at the top of the Edinborough Corporate Center in Edina, complete with a fitness center, pool, walking track, covered parking – and an awesome balcony that’s perfect for parties (and fireworks viewing).
- Our flourishing health & wellness committee, which plans trips to the local farmer’s market, monthly ‘Salad Club’ meals at staff meetings, steps goals with company-provided Fitbits, walking meetings, and even outfitted us all with convertible standing desks.
- Giving back to the community in meaningful ways through our award-winning pro-bono work.
- The “work where you want” flexible schedule policy that allows everyone to choose if they’re in the office, working from home or at their favorite coffee shop whenever on any given day. As long as they’re available to clients and colleagues, it’s fair game.
- Cool company gatherings, like that time we took a boat ride with Dustin Diamond (aka, Screech from Saved By the Bell) or all went to see The Book of Mormon at the Orpheum Theater together.
- Top-notch benefits – not only are our medical benefits fully paid for, but we get other cool perks like a health stipend to pay for workout classes and 5K race entry fees, as well as a tech stipend.
- The clients we get to work with! No day is ever the same, and we’re proud to partner with good people doing innovative, world-changing work. Our client Starkey Hearing Technologies made the list, too!
- Our team – they really are the best. We’re an eclectic group, equal parts smart, hardworking and funny.
We couldn’t be more excited about this award, and to celebrate with some of Minnesota’s best and brightest at the awards gala on June 4 at The Depot!