For the second consecutive year, we are honored to have earned a spot among Minnesota Business Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” After being included on the 2015 list, we have continued to grow in both quality and quantity, expanding our number of employees to 15 and introducing even more benefits and perks. It is truly a great feeling to know that our employees have recognized us as a top company to work for in Minnesota.
The “100 Best” were selected by an independent research firm that used anonymous online questionnaires filled out by the employees of each company to determine which organizations in Minnesota excel in the areas of work environment, employee benefits, and overall employee happiness, making them the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Some of our established and newly added benefits include:
- Our open, collaborative office at the top of the Edinborough Corporate Center in Edina, with complete access to the attached fitness center, pool, walking track, covered parking – and an awesome balcony that’s perfect for parties (and fireworks viewing).
- Lots of food. Lunch is always provided at staff meetings, and drinks and snacks are constantly available in our kitchen.
- Our flourishing health & wellness committee, which fills the company fruit bowl, coordinates healthy staff meals, such as ‘Salad Club,’ organizes walking meetings with company-provided Fitbits, and initiated bringing in standing desks for every employee.
- Working with community organizations and giving back through our award-winning pro-bono work.
- The “work where you want, when you want” flexible schedule policy that allows everyone to choose if they’re in the office, working from home or at their favorite coffee shop, on any given day.
- Team bonding and company gatherings, like our recent offsite at Cooks of Crocus Hill where we spent the day preparing a meal together, or when we all went to see Lullaby at The Ritz Theater together. We’re gearing up to go see Tracy Morgan in a few months at Mystic Lake, too!
- Top-notch benefits – Along with fully paid medical benefits, we offer a health stipend that can be used for gear and activities such as workout classes, 5Ks or even a spa day. Along with the choice of a Mac or PC, a home technology stipend is offered for updates to our home office and half our cell phone plan costs are covered each month.
- The variety of clients we work with every day! We’re proud to partner with good people and organizations doing innovative, world-changing work.
- Our team – we operate more like family than co-workers. We rely on one another and collaborate to produce one-of-a-kind work.
We couldn’t be prouder of this award, and to celebrate with some of Minnesota’s best and brightest at the awards gala on June 2 at The Depot Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel!