Bellmont Partners, Ragan’s/PR Daily’s 2014 PR Agency of the Year and one of Minnesota Business Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Companies to Work For, is looking for a senior PR pro with seven to 15 years of experience.
We’re not aiming to fill a specific position, but will create a place on our growing team in Edina for someone who’s the right fit: We’re especially interested in a practitioner with a significant B2B or consumer PR background (or both), who’s creative, collaborative and results driven, with excellent account-management, strategic-planning, media-relations, writing, event-coordination and research skills. Expertise in med-tech, tech, financial services or professional services a plus. The right person has agency experience and the ability to manage both client accounts and people, and thrives in a flexible, fast-paced and supportive, team-based environment.
Check out more about our team, our clients and what it’s like to work here on our blog.
If you think you’d be a good fit, please send your confidential resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We’re a full-service communications agency, and we don’t silo tactics or practice groups – our team members are adept at moving fluidly between communications channels and applying the best tactics at the right time for clients. Here’s a list of things you may find yourself doing on any given day:
- Client communication
- Media relations
- Writing (including news releases, pitches, blog posts, reports, web copy, social media posts and lots of other formats)
- Strategic plan development
- Research and analysis
- Media outlet research and list development
- Media coverage monitoring and reporting
- Social media strategy and management
- Event planning/task management
- Business development
- Agency marketing
- Administrative tasks
- Prior experience in an agency environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable leading accounts and communicating with clients, media and vendors on various platforms (phone, email, etc.) and providing direction to team members
- Ability to embrace our collaborative, team-based philosophy
- Self-directed and able to work independently, on multiple projects at one time
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Well-organized and able to prioritize (and quickly reprioritize, as necessary!)
- Great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Embraces new tools and tactics in our always-changing industry
- Personally accountable
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience), flexible work schedule (including the possibility of working from home multiple days per week), health insurance, 401(k), FSA, dependent care reimbursement, short- and long-term disability, sick days, vacation days, professional development opportunities, tech and health-and-wellness stipends and 10 paid holidays a year. We were a finalist in this year’s Minnesota Business’ Community Impact Awards, which shined the spotlight on the variety of ways we contribute to the community via our pro bono and reduced-rate projects. Find out more about what Bellmont Partners has to offer here.
About Bellmont Partners
Established in 1996, Edina-based Bellmont Partners provides a full range of communications services, including strategic public relations counsel, public relations campaign development and execution, media relations, digital strategy and outreach, special event coordination, video production, and writing and design services. For more information, visit BellmontPartners.com.